Fuyuko's Acid Storm

Fuyuko's Acid Storm
Fuyuko's Acid Storm

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Updates

So I have not been around lately. I was spending some time in california checking on a friend of mine who has cancer and is not doing very well. It was pretty upsetting she did not reconize me at all and we have been friends for a very long time. I did manage to meet many of her other friends who I never met before it was a pretty large gathering of people who came to visit her. And later some of her friends invited me out to dinner and we had a really great time so that ended up lightening the sad parts of it some. I realize I have been slacking on stories I have one which is not finished yet and I will be publishing it soon. I was also invited to play tera online with a friend recently but my computer cannot run anything but ragnarok online and I just do not have time for anything else. But otherwise I got a job recently too and other then being extremely busy everything is going pretty well. I will try to update more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you attempt to spam my blog your post will be deleted. If you want a backlink so bad you can contact me for a link trade but otherwise your wasting your time..