Fuyuko's Acid Storm

Fuyuko's Acid Storm
Fuyuko's Acid Storm

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Existence Ragnarok Online Test Server

So recently our server Exro started loading the test server again and me and Takamatsu have been helping get stuff moving in rathena by reporting skill bugs in there bug tracker. Some of our guildies wanted to also login and check it out (don't blame them since its nice looking at the new content). So i've uploaded the connection files to post on here which you can download by going here http://www.mediafire.com/?2qqyqq6chd7ovuj

The instructions the Admin gave me are pretty simple make a copy of the current game folder name it exro test and then paste the files above replacing any in the test folder. He basicly said it's not a good idea to login to the real server with the test client because it will get you banned. Of course I've made that mistake once and got help from Noir by blowing up his MSN account with my random rants about getting banned and he fixed it.

Otherwise the server is pretty solid so far but I haven't gotten to test too much because of the trip I was on to hong kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you attempt to spam my blog your post will be deleted. If you want a backlink so bad you can contact me for a link trade but otherwise your wasting your time..